Menu Contact
available 24 hours
email our team
Our Practice Areas

February 2016 Archives

What happens if I'm in an accident with a taxi or ride-share car?

When we hail a cab, board a bus or get stuck behind an 18-wheeler in traffic, we are likely not giving much -- or any -- thought to the fact that these are all commercial vehicles. Commercial vehicles include buses, trucks, taxis, limos, delivery vans, shuttles and other types of motor vehicles that transport people or goods.

How an attorney can help if you've been injured in a truck crash

After a serious accident, you can be enormously overwhelmed by everything that seems to happen in the blink of an eye. Injuries need medical attention; your car may be completely destroyed; you have to speak with insurance agents and police officers.